Saturday, August 12, 2006

Public Service Announcement

Cure depression, loneliness and sadness...INSTANTLY!

I just returned from typical Saturday morning errands. As usual, my rounds included Best Buy for some "necessities." Strolling through the CD section, I came across a new live album from Robert Earl Keen. As soon as I saw it, I knew that it would be coming home with me. Its titled "Live at the Ryman," and very appropriately subtitled "The Best Show Ever Been Gave."

This album has all the fun, "turn it up loud" songs spanning many years. Maybe its the energy of being at the Grand Ol' Opry, maybe its the song selection...I challenge anyone to listen to the album and not be good mood. Its impossible!

A quick check of RobertEarlKeen.com alerted me of a show in Galveston next month. Sign me up!

This concludes this PSA...y'all have a good weekend...I hope everyone reaches into their pocket and finds 3 twenties and a ten. Your friends can thank Robert Earl for the round of drinks.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Who??

Adam said...

Jill, you're missing out!