Friday, October 20, 2006

A masterpiece gone, but never forgotten

This morning I received an email containing a picture of a school project one of my former classmates did...shortly after he burned out and realized that the academic path he had chosen wasn't for him:



Years later, this presentation board still is proudly hangs in our professor's office. Once every year or so someone digs the picture out and emails it to everyone. It makes me smile every time.

Let this be a lesson on the harmful effects of heavy drug use. Needless to say, he wasn't around when the next semester began.

1 comment:

Snow White said...

It's funny how those bittersweet memories crop up sometimes... usually when you need something to smile about. Do you know whatever happened to your classmate? I have one imparticular that went this same path... I sometimes wonder what happened to him. Unfortunately, I'm guessing he never recovered.