Saturday, February 02, 2008

Super Bowl Eve

For me, Super Bowl Sunday is a lot like New Years Eve. You go through a ton of planning and preparation in anticipation of a great party. Then when the day comes it is always a let down and you wake up the next day with a splitting headache. The only difference between The Super Bowl and New Years is that you get the day off after your New Years bash. Super Bowl is ALWAYS on a school night.

This year I'm sitting it out and might go get myself the biggest steak I can find and spend the day with my girls. I might even turn on the game to see how unhappy Eli looks.

2 comments:

Golden Dreams said...

We usually have the party here and I usually take the day off if it is a Patriots game. I put in for my day the following morning after we won the AFC. We aren't hosting, but are going to a freinds' house. I wish I were watching with the boys, but everytime something good or bad happens, Ferris runs upstairs to hide until we quiet down again. LOL

I will be a nervous wreck either way.

Najia said...

Sounds like you have the perfect Super Bowl Sunday planned. Are your girls big sports fans? Who are their favorites?