- Tess can fly, but only because she makes it a point to be happy each and every morning, noon and night.
- Molly is very suspicious and thinks there may have been another woman in my past.
- Tess likes stories.
- Molly likes to be amazing, or amazed or just a downright damn good dog.
- Tess is a little embarrassed that she didn't come out of the womb knowing how to swim and had to be rescued a time or two. Molly just wants to know when the next boat is leaving so she can go track it down.
- At the end of the day, Molly could care less about who is the most famous, rich or otherwise self important. The balls all come back to that dude on the porch with that thing that makes clicking noises sometimes. Tess is a spaz an is a little less subtle, but will still appear interested momentarily in whatever big deal you did that day. Then, it's time to throw more balls.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Six random things about (my girls)
I just clicked over to Duly Inspired's spot and was given a project...to write about six random things about my girls. I trust Cheyenne will forgive me for my lack of punctuality on the project. Here goes...