Saturday, February 25, 2006

Re: Tag

Thanks Alison for giving me homework over the weekend! Seeing as how the weather has put a damper on my weekend plans to sample some lovely cuts of meat, I welcome the opportunity to reply. Here goes:

1. Name of band/artist: Pat Green
2. Are you male or female?: John Wayne and Jesus
3. Describe yourself: I Like Texas
4. How do you feel about yourself?: Just Fine
5. Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Somewhere Between Texas and Mexico
6. Describe current girlfriend/boyfriend: 1-900 Lover
7. Describe where you want to be: Galleywinter
8. Describe how you live: Poetry
9. Describe how you love: If I Had a Million
10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish?: Long Way To Go
11. Share a few words of Wisdom: Count Your Blessings
12. Now say goodbye: Adios Days

Wow, that took longer than expected!

2 comments:

Duly Inspired said...

It's a bit enlightening, isn't it? I'm going to have to listen to Pat Green and REK all day.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »