Thursday, April 20, 2006

1 out of 2

Back when I created this little corner of the internet (thanks by the way, Mr. Gore), I intended on posting some things about dogs, but also some of my sketch work. The dog part I've lived up to. Sketching, not so much.

Truth be told, I really haven't been feeling like doing any. Sure, I still do plenty of it at work...but its work. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do. It hardly feels like "work." But all the drawing I've done lately has been accompanied by a deadline. Where is the fun in that?

Tonight, I started a new project based on this photo. Reflections are a pain to capture. I hope I'm up to it!

5 comments:

Snow White said...

Beautiful picture! I look forward to seeing your rendition! :)

Elizabeth said...

That picture is beyond gorgeous. Love it.

If you can even halfway draw that, then you are the man.

Snow White said...

You must be doing a heck of a lot of sketching, 'cause you sure aren't posting! ;)

Okie said...

Where is that?

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. blowjob mom Best krups coffee maker Columbia household insurance Cisco college jr farmer&aposs insurance sacramento vw vr6 jetta prefomence parts online baccarat http://www.used-buick-san-angelo.info/neurontin-and-anxiety.html Beach business daytona florida investment Farmers insurance company oregon tigard