Saturday, April 29, 2006

Intruders

"Whew. I'm so glad you came back outside. Four big dogs broke into the back yard and forced me to dig a big hole in the mud and then they made me roll around in it. It was awful."

Hmmm, I'd like to believe your story, Tess, but I'm going to ask Molly what really happened.


"Yep. What she said. That's exactly what I remember. I tried to help her, but those other dogs were just too big and strong. They even made me help dig. Can we install an alarm system so this never happens again?"

Yea, I'll get right on it.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Don't you just love the big happy faces though? Like they could have done the most rotten thing imaginable and they look at you like "Well, shit, I'm cute as hell though, right?"

Snow White said...

I believe 'em! Poor babies! :)

Anonymous said...

Southern Fried...that is how goldens are. Cute and they KNOW it. If mine get in trouble they start giving you puppy dog kisses and such. Passive Dominace, they not only believe it, they live it.