Thursday, June 01, 2006

You can't make this stuff up!

Seriously, you can't. Even if you tried, it would fall well short. Soon all internet users from everywhere will be able to watch the southern border of Texas from the comfort of their own homes thanks to our esteemed Governor. You will even be able to call a number to report illegal crossings! Sorry in advance for the slow posting to come...I'll be busy watching the web cameras.

Until the cameras are in place and fully operational...how about this?

Wait...this great new plan, announced in San Antonio wouldn't have anything to do with the State Republican Convention going on this weekend in...guess the city.

I can't believe I'm saying this...I might just get Kinky in the voting booth in November. But I'm just angry right now. I'll probably just not vote in that race.

Gov. Perry, fellow Aggie, in the words of the guys on the Guinness beer commercials..."Brilliant." Please notify me when these are also operational.

No comments: