Sunday, July 23, 2006

Are the Astros looking for a new short stop?



We play this little game called "throw the ball on the roof and see who can catch it when it rolls off." Tess is a big fan, Molly could take it or leave it.

Its Sunday, and I was feeling kind of blue about the prospect of hearing my alarm in the morning. Back to work, back to reality. Then I realized that its going to be a short week. I'm taking Friday off to head for a "Guy's Weekend" out at the lake. Two days off in the same month? I like July 2006...

Don't get me wrong, the alarm is still going to get its ass kicked in the morning!

3 comments:

Amy L said...

ah yes, the sunday night blues, know em well, hate em. lol

Anonymous said...

Do the girls get to join in on guy weekend? Or is it a no pups weekend as well?

Adam said...

Yes, 4 legged girls are allowed. My goal is to get some pictures of Molly taking monster leaps off the dock and maybe some of Tess doing something stupid. I'll have plenty of opportunities to get both I'm sure.