Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I sure wish they'd fix this problem

This site has been screwed up all day and I sure wish someone would fix it already. A while back I was kicking around the idea of hosting this blog elsewhere. Somewhere that you have to pay to play.

Until I decide for sure...I'll be working to find the international terrorist messing up people's blogs trying to rid the world of all infidel Golden Retrievers. Does anyone know if O.J. has a helpful website with tips on ways to find criminals?

Updated: It looks like my saber rattling worked. We are back to normal again. Don't think for a moment that I have stopped looking for those who would chose to rid the world of infidel Goldens. Taking a page from O.J.'s helpful tips, I'll be hunting them down on the golf course very soon.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yep, it's called Ikilledwhitey.com.