Thursday, July 13, 2006

The worst coon dog ever

Hey, I really could give two squirts about what is in that tree. What is that shiny thing you have in your hand?

Molly was on the ball tonight and alerted us that there was something in the back yard. I have no idea how she does it. One minute she is passed out on the floor and then, she lifts her ear just a little to make sure she heard what she thought she heard...next thing you know, all hell breaks loose at the back door.

Let this be a lesson to all would be criminals out there...Yes, one is a complete dumbass focused on only bones, ducks and annoying yours truly. The other is listening to every move you make!

PETA disclaimer: No raccoons were harmed in any way. I just wish they'd hang around a bit longer for me to get the camera!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has her eye on you huh? Love the disclaimer. Good job Molly!

Sandra Dee said...

Okay. That's it. These dogs are way too cute for me not to keep reading this blog! Golden retrievers are my favorite.

Sounds like you have the best of both worlds with these two!

I'll be back!

Elizabeth said...

Gage can be passed out in a post-dinner coma and hear a pin drop in the back yard. It is uncanny.