Friday, September 01, 2006

Let's play a game...

It's called "Guess who missed the meeting." Check that. A better name for the game would be "Guess who wasn't paying attention during the meeting." Check that again. Let's call it "Guess who paid attention during the meeting, but still refuses to abide by the rules."

Here's a hint
.

Y'all have a great long weekend. Enjoy your time with family and friends.

Updated: I'm so confused now. I can't figure out which one is the good one and which one is the bad one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. They are precious. Isnt it wonderful to have them waiting at home everynight?

Duly Inspired said...

I think that are just adorably good in their badness.

Golden Dreams said...

Oh yes. I have walked in on many an angelic stare. I know when I turn my back one of them gave me the finger. I just can't turn around quick enough to catch them! LOL

Anonymous said...

So much for them not being allowed on the sofa anymore huh?