Friday, November 24, 2006

Ugly

Molly does not appreciate or condone taking out the quarterback at the end of the game.

I blame the coaching for the lack of class shown as the game ended today. Its one thing to win a big game. Its an entirely different thing win like a gentleman. A few bad seeds on the Texas A&M defense ruined this win for me. Hard hits are fine...poor winners taking free shots are not.

I don't like it. I don't like it one bit. It is important to note that Tess shed her game day shirt after the first shot that happened with less than a minute to go.

And to think, I was setting up a picture to mark this momentous occasion prior to the bone-headed plays that preceded.

5 comments:

Snow White said...

Adam,
I'm sorry to hear that Molly and Tess were so upset during the game. I was logging in to congratulate you on your team winning. I missed the end of the game- left after A&M scored their last touchdown. Sorry to hear the game ended on a sour note, but I am glad for their victory! Congrats!

always kris said...

I was coming to check in and see if your team won...I guess they did? My hogs lost. I had a bad feeling about this game. Next week is Florida. I wish we had a week to rest up.

Woodrow said...

I not only condone, heartily support any and all cheap shots on any player wearing burnt orange. Tuck Fexas!

Gig 'em!

always kris said...

I tend to agree with Woodrow. My team lost. It was awful. At least OU gets to go play in the Big 12 Championship. (I hope I said that right! lol )

Duly Inspired said...

You, sir, are a gracious winner indeed.