Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Twat? I must have an ear infucktion.

Tonight I was just sitting on the couch enjoying some quality time with my girlfriends. The smell of fresh baked sourdough bread was wafting through my nose. It smelled like home.

WAIT!

I'm not a baker. There was no bread in the oven. This is a smell I know all too well. It smells something like yeast fermenting in a dog's ear. Actually, it smelled exactly like yeast fermenting in a dog's ear. I gave Molly the sniff test. She passed. On to Tess. Her first ear passed with a 72. The other one failed miserably. I will not include a picture of the bad ear.

I smell my butthead's ears very regularly as they are prone to such afflictions. I smelled all four not three days ago. Nothing. Apparently, Miss Tess is a skilled yeast farmer. Also, she is equally as evasive as Molly when its time to administer ear drops. She is now the most pitiful dog I know.



Oh, sure, she looks harmless. You try to put drops in her ears. I dare you. Please sign the disclaimer first.

4 comments:

Chickenhawk said...

Oh, she's so pretty though. I bet it would be pretty bread!

always kris said...

she is beautiful and looks so pitiful...poor Tess

Golden Dreams said...

Of all of our afflictions, we've been lucky in the ear department. I guess since they don't seem to be swimmers (YET!) stanky ear infections may not pop up. (Come here Cameron....knock on wood)

Anonymous said...

Vet Solutions cleaner works great for Sadie and doesn't irritate them. What do you use?