Friday, December 28, 2007

What started out as a long shot...

...is finally becoming a reality. About 9 months ago, I drew a quick conceptual drawing that got our tiny little company the commission for the landscape design (and construction) of a high profile development in the area. We were blessed to work with the designer of the 2005 Southern Living "Idea House" and the HGTV "Dream House" of 2006. I've learned so much in the process and am so grateful for the opportunity to to be associated with some of the best in the business.

Last week, we submitted our "final" drawings and an artist much better than I took our plans and sketches and developed a painting of my vision. I got the almost final version today. What do you think?


Not too bad...I can't wait for the grand opening party. Celebration is in order for sure!

Is this really what I do for a living? Somebody pinch me, please.

2 comments:

Gridiron Goddess said...

That is AWESOME ADAM! CONGRATS!

-Mazing Amy

Snow White said...

Way to go, Adam! Sounds like everything's coming up roses for you in '08!