Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Moving date is now set in stone

By Saturday evening, my current office will be empty. My new office will be filled with boxes, chords and likely empty beer cans by the time it's all over. I wish I could snap my fingers and have it done. I hate moving, but it has to get done sometime.

My portable trailer will be filled with all my drawings and notes. I'll be isolated from the outside world, free to conduct business on my own terms. No time like the present to finally begin work on my manifesto!

I really need to get some pictures. This thing is 100% ghetto and just what I've been craving! I wonder if on Sunday I might be able to find a couple of dogs to come help with unpacking? I'm sure I can rustle some up...

1 comment:

Duly Inspired said...

Don't forget the lint brush!