Friday, January 04, 2008

This Friday...

Its now official. We've ordered our new server and when I get the email that has been shipped, we'll schedule the network guy to come and get everyone all hooked up. My fantastic white trash tailer office will have water, power and a red neck septic system by Monday night. I'll be patiently waiting for your donation of a pair of pink flamingos to put outside my doorstep...once the steps are built of course. They will look great next to my lucky terra cotta pig that will watch over me in the coming months.

So much change, so much excitement, so many new projects...does anyone know of a moving company with the power to just snap their fingers and instantly have you in the new place? I hate moving. Onward and upward, indeed!

1 comment:

Duly Inspired said...

Pink leggy birds... in flight to you.