Saturday, July 18, 2009

Shocking unreleased photos!

I was organizing my home office this afternoon and stumbled upon pictures from Molly's first day on the job. The first stop after bringing her home was to meet my parent's back door neighbor's dogs.

After a quick talk about the birds and the bees and how to kick some butt, Molly was ready to meet some new folks. Crusty old West Texas men. She brought it right at them and was pretty good at calling out their b.s. Not to worry, it all worked out in the end.

Today my girl is a little bigger, a little more grouchy and infinitely more special than that first day. It's been about 6 years since I've seen those pictures. I've picked up another freeloader in that time, but all she seems to be good at is doing a good "coyote ugly" pose.

The end.

2 comments:

Najia said...

Oh my goodness. I needed a dose of Golden photos today. What a roly poly fuzzball of love! She was adorable, and is now a full grown gorgeous lady. Love the coyote ugly pic. Ha!

Milo Bear hasn't been the same since Achilles left us. He's finally eating again on a regular schedule, but he's just out of it. We thought he'd be ok after a couple of weeks, but he still looks for Achilles under the stairs. We've been checking the rescue site waiting to see if a freeloader will come along that'll be a good match for him and who won't have El Capitan for a snack.

He sends his wet licks and many wags to your lovely ladies. Give 'em a giant kiss between the eyes for me!

Duly Inspired said...

Goldens are such cute puppies! Oh my!