Monday, March 13, 2006

48(ish) hours into it

Whew...what a fast and furious couple of days!

We are finally all settled in. Tess has explored the house, the back yard and even made an appearance at the weekly cul-de-sac beer drinking/gossip sharing thing that we do. Needless to say, she was a big hit.

Molly is warming up to the new addition. They play well together. Molly is rough enough to let Tess know who is the "boss," but gentle enough not to hurt the little squirt. I'm going to let them sort the pecking order out on their own. It should be fun to watch over the next year.

I'm pretty tired from all the recent excitement. Maybe when the next greatest bird dog is able to sleep until the sun comes up I'll have something better to post.

And for the record, 2 days gone by, 0 urine on the carpet or her kennel...I think I might have picked a winner!

No comments: