Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Mexican Stand-Off

I'm so, so sorry. Where is my political correctness? I meant undocumented immigrant stand-off. Please forgive me. The time change sure makes it easier to play after work. That's a good thing, all except for those undocumented mosquitoes. Fortunately you can keep them away with a product available at every grocery store. This evening, there was a struggle:


But in the end, good triumphed over evil:


But wait...we have a new accomplishment to report:

"Go ahead, build a wall. I'll just climb over it jackass."


"It may be sooner than you think."

Oh yea, Butthead? What you fail to understand is that you have no skills. You only make the dishes more dirty, you eat plants instead of planting them or gently picking the fruit and housekeeping...forget about it. Its never going to happen.

1 comment:

Sass said...

stop it or else i'll end up getting a puppy.