Saturday, January 12, 2008

Done!!!

The move is complete! I was up at the crack of dawn this morning to get it over with as quickly as possible. For about the last 2 years I've been driving through a construction zone on the interstate back and forth to work. I'll be damned if they weren't painting lines this morning getting ready re-open the roadway that has caused me so much hassle and delay for the past years. I think someone out there tracks my every move on the road and they have been working diligently to finish the project just in time for me to never use that stretch of highway again (except for vet visits and haircuts.)

Monday morning will be interesting to say the least. New office. New people. New opportunities. New CAD monkey who doesn't know the first thing about what his job is, but he has the same last name of our new partner. Interesting indeed. How about some Saturday Tess while I work on a plan to teach my monkey how to dance...


1 comment:

Duly Inspired said...

I'm happy for you! And bless Tess in that photo. Is she hoovering some long lost barely recognizable scent of something?