Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This is where I slap my forehead

Remember this post? The one about the key from Vegas that Tess dug out of the back yard?

Last week I got an email with a link to this from eBay. Scroll down and read the description. It is fascinating. I'll be damned if it isn't the same address on the key that my "treasure hunter" found. Are you kidding me? $175 opening bid? I sure wish I hadn't put it in the trash!

I skipped trash day last week because I was gone, so it's probably still around...do I have to go dumpster diving tomorrow night? Have Dremmel...will polish. Maybe the person who posted that key on eBay will take it off my hands at a deeply discounted price of 100 bucks. Everything must go. It's tax time and we must liquidate everything!

1 comment:

american woman said...

Don't you know that your trash is someone's treasure? Dig it out and clean it up.