- Making a hole-in-one while playing alone.
- Serving ceviche for the first time and ending the party by having to drive all of the guests to the emergency room for food poisoning treatment.
- Bird flu.
- Our government getting so big that I feel like I have very little control of my own life. No. Wait. I think I'm getting pretty desensitized to that.
- Trendy men's haircuts and tight fitting clothes.
- Snakes. This would also include vampires and clowns.
- Joel Osteen and that creepy wife of his.
- Dogs wearing "outfits."
- Last call.
- Rainy Sundays and wet dogs. It sure is a good thing that water evaporates.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
So, I had a weekend with little on the agenda besides cleaning out the garage. I had some time to sit alone with my thoughts and emotions. With all the news of doom and gloom lately, I thought it would be appropriate to share a list of some of my biggest fears. Here goes: